Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $64,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $940-$1,150 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Great Lakes Region Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job - Regional drivers have options! Pick your
preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI153807023
Keywords: Schneider, Naperville , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!