Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Retail Sales Analyst position will lead the sales analysis,
reporting, and forecasting activities in support of the Co-Op and
Field sales team. The role will leverage analytical tools and
methodologies to recommend short-range and long-range plans to
drive sales growth, improve margins, and optimize inventory levels.
In addition, he/she will support the sales team in the performance
of customer specific projects such as product launch activities,
new item set-ups, promo/event tracking, measuring trade spend
effectiveness, and other operational tasks. Essential Duties:
- Analyze sales and inventory trends, research demand drivers,
and develop data-driven recommendations to drive sales growth and
- Partner closely with sales leaders, finance, demand planning,
and customer buying/planning teams to develop comprehensive and
accurate consensus-driven forecasts (shipments, inventory, and
- Publish routine and ad-hoc reporting focused on business
performance with emphasis on POS, shipments, and inventory
- Analyze point-of-sale (POS) data to understand business
performance, identify key trends, and recommend opportunities to
improve performance of products and programs within assigned
- Develop the necessary processes and analytical routines that
will provide visibility into sales performance and inventory levels
at the regional and store level; build regional/market store
clusters to improve sales, margins and turnover.
- Identify trends and gaps by product category and make
recommendations to sales team to improve selling strategies; make
recommendations to improve marketing and merchandising
- Monitor sales and inventory trends to suggest reorders on fast
sellers and suggest alternative measures on slow sellers.
- Works directly with both external and internal functions to
minimize financial impact of customer compliance programs.
- Coordinate administrative, logistical and operational details
associated with the day-to-day operations of the assigned channels,
assisting with matters related to sales and marketing
- Set up new items in the customer systems and coordinate sales
samples as necessary.
- Collaborate with sales and channel marketing teams to provide
necessary analytics in preparation for line review, Joint Business
Planning Meetings, internal meetings and any other data needs
across our portfolio of brands and categories.
- Stay up-to-date on business trends, economic conditions,
customer initiatives, and historical learning, future trends and
provide decision support to business unit, marketing and sales
- Performs other duties as required. Education, Qualifications
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing or related
- Experience, or internship, specific but not limited to
forecasting, sales analytics, ad hoc reporting, and comprehension
of business trends at a CPG organization.
- The ability to deliver complex analysis to a wide audience in a
credible and relevant manner and receive questions and feedback for
- The ability to play a key and influential role working with
others, in groups, in cross-functional settings and with diverse
stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong organizational, planning, and analytical skillset with a
track record of successfully managing change.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency level in the following
areas: SAP, Microsoft Excel/Analysis, IBP, Tableau, Word and
PowerPoint, Business Writing concepts and techniques.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate level understanding of accounting and reporting
principles and practices.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales terminology, concepts and
business operating procedures.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Naperville , Demand Analyst, Professions , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!