Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) - Plastics Mold
Company: The Intec Group
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Maintenance Technician to
join our team! This position assist in keeping NEW, HIGHLY
AUTOMATED equipment operating. Technicians will be responsible for
trouble shooting and repairing mechanical, electrical or hydraulic
repairs and preventative maintenance activities as required to
maintain building, facilities and plant equipment. Work as part of
a team having responsibility for identifying and correcting
conditions that affect employee safetyEssential Functions:
- Troubleshoots any mechanical, hydraulic or minor repairs on
plant equipment by working with blueprints, test equipment or
manuals to complete machine repairs.
- Performs maintenance duties as assigned from maintenance team
leader by completing daily work repairs.
- Implements mechanical, electrical or hydraulic improvements by
monitoring problems, designing and completing repairs or
- Completes any welding, soldering or brazing through the use of
acetylene torches and welding equipment.
- Monitors plant safety through pro-active equipment repairs and
improvements that meet OSHA standards.
- Performs major building and facility repairs and rearrangements
as required by maintaining and updating plant systems and
facilities to meet current production requirements.
- Performs preventative maintenance by monitoring preventative
maintenance schedules on plant equipment and completing
- Operates various testing equipment as required to complete
repairsEducation and Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and
additional training such as Associates Degree, Advanced
Manufacturing Certificate or Technical Trade Certification
- 5+ years in manufacturing plant environment, working with
injection molding equipment is preferred
- Strong in PLC and mechanical skills
- Previous experience includes working with automation and
- Willingness to accept responsibility
- Able to make decisions
- Action-oriented, self-starter who can work with little or no
- Ability to communicate verbally with team members and in
written form, using email effectivelyWhy should you join our
Team?Intec has over 68 years in the field of insert molding. We are
recognized as a global leader in our industry because we are
dedicated to supporting our customer's projects from the concept
stage through design, material selection and mold fabrication to
the final molded part. We offer EXCELLENT pay and benefits! Short
Application process - APPLY NOW!
Keywords: The Intec Group, Naperville , Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) - Plastics Mold, Professions , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!