Company: Egen Solutions
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Egen is a 2019 Great Place to Work company that provides
cloud-native solutions to help our customers unlock the power of
data to rapidly inform, transform, and outperform their industry.
We move at digital light-speed to build and consult on some of the
most cutting edge data and software solutions with modern tech
stacks for large established enterprises, scaling mid-sized
enterprises, and emerging startups. An Egen Product Analyst role is
a heavily cross-functional position where you will be a key member
working with our executive, engineering, and client leadership
teams to define and deliver high-profile data and analytic
projects. In this role, you will apply the Agile framework to help
guide and bring clarity to our development teams while contributing
to the strategic insights that guide our business roadmap. Our
Product Analysts are critical contributors to providing strategic
solution offerings to existing and potential new customers and the
development of our business growth roadmap. Why Egen: We are a team
of friendly, passionate, and humble people -- who also happen to be
great at what we do! We obsess about growth . . for the company and
our employees and constantly have new projects and business needs
that create tons of exciting opportunities for our talented team
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders to plan out high-level
product roadmaps and develop backlog tasks for development,
testing, and deployment for Egen engineering teams
- Work and guide engineering teams through the Agile framework to
manage development of platforms, cloud-native platforms and
applications, and data driven solutions.
- Understand your customer's business outcomes and work with your
engineering team to determine and deliver the best technical
- Conduct research and report on the competitive landscape and
client business ecosystem to recommend best in class products and
solutions for our customers and identify strategic opportunities
for business growth What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Management, Design, Business Strategy, or something relevant.
- Delivered industry and market insights through research on new
technologies and industry and competitive trends.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and communicate market
developments through primary and secondary research and write
clear, well-organized and detailed thought leadership content
relevant to our business.
- Strong writing and presentation abilities
- Understanding and love of startup culture and environment
Keywords: Egen Solutions, Naperville , Product Analyst, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!