EDI Business System Analyst II
Company: Yusen Logistics
Posted on: May 14, 2022
EDI Business System Analyst II
Conducts workflow, process diagrams and gap analysis. Evaluates
existing application products and develops recommendations. Lead
data visualization (dashboard) projects. Interface with accounting
team on operational data to accounting system interface. Perform
data veracity study. Writes specifications for conversion or
interface programs. Coordinates installation and first-use of new
applications. Conduct train the trainer.
- Analyzes, defines and documents client requirements in support
of assigned projects.
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions
assesses scope and impact to the project.
- Identifies and documents cross-functional and/or
cross-divisional, functional requirements, workflow, information
resources and distribution paths, and system
- Participates in the analysis of client business processes and
functional requirements and in the preparation of appropriate
documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Conducts technical workflow, process diagrams and gap
- Designs interface and conversion needs for data and process to
enhance existing systems or develop new ones.
- Develop requirement related to Business Intelligence using
- Conduct Data veracity research after the dashboards are
- Work with accounting team on operational data to Accounting
system data transfer
- Analyzes and defines efficient, cost effective solutions that
support client business processes and functional
- Evaluates existing application products that could address
client requirements and develop recommendations where
- Evaluates alternative operational efficiencies.
- Writes specifications for conversion or interface
- Documents and refines system modifications.
- Coordinates installation and first-use of new
- Resolves issues related to an application (new or current)
involving, as required, team members, vendors, clients, etc. and
escalates as needed.
- Bachelor s Degree (Master s preferred) in Computer Science,
MIS, Supply Chain, Logistics Management and/or equivalent work
- 6+ years of experience defining and implementing business
process improvements in supply chain management systems.
- 6+ years of quality assurance experience writing use cases,
executing test scenarios and providing feedback to the development
- 4-5 full project life cycle implementations and go-lives
- Project management of 5+ small projects coordinating with at
least 4 other people.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, preferably in previously
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Experience with Data veracity research
- Good understanding of Accounting, primarily A/R and A/P
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month
following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition
Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility
requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective
policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world s preferred supply
chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge
better connections between businesses, customers and communities
through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding,
warehousing and distribution services. As a company we re dedicated
to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works
with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world
s preferred choice.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. values each individual employee and
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by providing
equal employment opportunities for all applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status,
uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender
orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Yusen Logistics, Naperville , EDI Business System Analyst II, Professions , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!