Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Local Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: June 17, 2022
CDL Apprenticeship Program - Top drivers earn up to $88,000Average
pay: $1,320-$1,610 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: No CDLJob ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 95% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive a tractor from Schneider's pool of 150+ day
cabs. No assigned trucks.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 225 miles of Chicago, IL.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Individuals looking to obtain their Class A Commercial Driver's
- Individuals who currently have Commercial Learner's Permit
(CLP) from their State of residence.
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL and live in Illinois. Need
one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training* (paid six-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. *CDL Apprenticeship
Training (CAT) Program participants: Per Illinois Department of
Transportation (IDOT) regulations, if your employment with
Schneider terminates within 6 months after the date you are
certified as having passed the CDL skills test, the IDOT will
require you to get retested to maintain your CDL classification.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned chassis reduce time at
the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated
transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365
operational and maintenance support. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI181959370
Keywords: Schneider, Naperville , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Local Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!