HYBRID SAP BW/BI Senior Analyst
Company: Eby-Brown Company, LLC
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The SAP BW/BI Senior Analyst is a team member on the IT Business
Analytics team, implementing analytical solutions which translate
data into high-value, actionable insights for senior leadership and
business partners. This position must stay abreast of the latest
trends in Analytics, focus on continuous skills development, and
help evaluate new technologies/tools that could help support the
corporate analytics strategy. This role will be leading and
managing projects, assisting on other projects, designing best
practices business solutions, and resolving system issues in a
timely and professional manner.Essential Duties And
Responsibilities Are As Follows
- The SAP BW/BI Senior Analyst is responsible for delivering with
excellence during the Analytics development lifecycle which
consists of: Analysis/Design, Development ,Implement, and
- Work with client stakeholders to understand business processes
- Work with end business users, business analysts, technical
resources, and developers to define the data requirements and data
structure for Business Intelligence and Analytics reporting
- Prepare implementation plan with timelines.
- Execute project as per plan, and ensure defect-free delivery of
- Work with other technical SMEs to develop long-term strategy
for sustainable and flexible reporting architecture on top of SAP
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for
development, support, quality control and documentation.
- Drive timely and proactive issue identification, escalation &
- Assure data architecture and supporting ETL processes are sound
- Design and implement data models for the data warehouse or data
mart (data structure, storage, and integration). Lead the database
analysis, design, and build efforts.
- Analyze highly complex system and technical issues to implement
technologies that align with strategic technical direction.
- Deliver architectural data design that meets business
requirements for reporting and analytics.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging
technologies/products/trends.QualificationsBachelor's degree (B.
A.) from four-year college or university with a degree in
Information Management/Analytics; minimum of six years or greater
experience with SAP BW/BOBJ ; or equivalent combination of
education and experience. Minimum of four years of experience
extracting, modeling and understanding data from SAP ECC, CRM,
mobility, and Vistex. Minimum of 4 years' experience in Power BI.
Experience and/or working knowledge of SAP BW on HANA is a plus.
Experience and/or working knowledge of Python and Hadoop is a plus.
Must be a self-starter, proactive and possess the ability to work
with minimal supervision. Project management software
Keywords: Eby-Brown Company, LLC, Naperville , HYBRID SAP BW/BI Senior Analyst, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!