Leasing Consultant - The Clayson
Company: TI Communities
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Location: Palatine, ILProperty: The Clayson Apartment
HomesProperty Size: 448 units (market rate)Employment Duration:
Regular, Full timePay Rate: Starting at $17/hour + commission +
At TI Communities, people are our most valuable asset. We are
actively seeking individuals who want to create a better life for
themselves and the residents we serve. If you are ready to join a
team of passionate, impact-driven, professionals, TI Communities
wants to talk to you. TI Communities manages workforce housing in
densely populated communities and provides enrichment programs for
the residents of the communities. The ideal candidate for this
- Has multifamily experience
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Possess strong follow-through and closing skillsWHAT WE OFFER:
- Good work life balance.
- Opportunity for growth
- Create an autonomous, engaging, and rewarding environment where
you will be valued.
- Reward and recognize your achievements and contributions.
- Be transparent and open.
- Offer comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision.
- 401k Match.
- Encourage time for you with 3 weeks of paid time off
- Provide time with family and friends with 10 Company paid
- Support and encourage your own personal development and
- Conduct business in accordance with company policies, Fair
Housing laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit
Reporting Act and all other laws pertaining to multifamily
- Greet prospective residents and handle all phone and email
correspondence in a polite and professional manner.
- Take responsibility for curb appeal and leasing of the
community; open and inspect vacant apartments noting any items
needing to be corrected.
- Be familiar with the surrounding area and resources available
to enrich the lives of our residents.
- Accurately prepare and be able to explain the residential lease
and all related documents to residents.
- Maintain files in a neat and secure manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to all residents, supplier
partners, and business partners.
- Communicate with property managers regarding property
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; must be
collaborative and adaptive.
- Experience with Entrata software a plus but not required
- Bilingual Preferred
TI Communities is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: TI Communities, Naperville , Leasing Consultant - The Clayson, Professions , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!