8469 Business Analyst II - QualiTest
Company: 1871 company
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you interested in working with the largest independent
software testing company? Read on!QualiTest is looking for a
Business Analyst in Naperville, IL.
- Conduct meetings with business stakeholders to actively
solicit, analyze and negotiate customer requirements in order to
ensure the project team can develop solutions that meet the
customer's real needs; minimize requirement defects up front,
establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project
team on requirements for the project deliverables.
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and
relationships with all stakeholders including IST staff and
business staff. Manage relationships with customers, project
managers, and any/all levels of management.
- Solicit input from developers and other IST technical staff to
determine project scope and provide estimate of level of effort
(person days required to complete project).
- Work with project team to develop cost effective, customer
- Conduct walkthroughs with applications development staff as
handoff from analysis to development in life cycle.
- Work with applications development staff during the technical
design, programming and unit-testing and implementation
- Coordinate changes to functional specifications that occur
during development and updates functional specifications as
- Work independently on small, medium and large-sized projects
with low to medium complexity.
- Support customer in training efforts for end users and staff
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Technical proficiency is required.
- Knowledge of healthcare, claims and pricing experience is
- Insurance and Claim Processing Systems and Domain Knowledge -
Managing Network Providers and Payment Integrity
- Liason with customer and be a point of contact for IT for a
product. Clarify business requirements, and seek acceptance from
business for product changes Why QualiTest?
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center's.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage
options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition
Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+
training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee
reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation
times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes -
vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take
the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to
us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program's. Be
rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus' via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences. Intrigued to
find more about us?
- Visit our website at
- Check out our Career page: If you like what you have read,
Keywords: 1871 company, Naperville , 8469 Business Analyst II - QualiTest, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!