Company: Amcor Rigid Packaging Addison
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Specific Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Follows all company safety and quality policies and
- Workflow coordination for material handlers
- Operates a lift truck for up to 12 hours in a safe and
- As needed, provide the production department with the required
- Take the finished products out of the manufacturing area,
palletize them with production tickets, and store them in the
appropriate warehouse location.
- Be aware of the necessary materials, and label the finished
- Ability to neatly stack finished goods in a warehouse
- Must be adaptable
- Must be able to operate safely and in a very small production
- Must be able and willing to work in a fast-paced and changing
- Must voluntarily accept any additional responsibilities or
position changes requested by the Material Handler Lead and/or
Supervisor in order to meet production needs.
- To accomplish certain job activities or as necessary for the
environment, one must wear personal protection equipment.
Job Specifications and Requirements:
- Although not essential, a high school graduation or its
equivalent is encouraged. Preferably with some post-secondary
education (i.e., technical or vocational education).
- English reading, writing, speaking, and understanding are
- Forklift endorsement
- A 12-hour shift-working capacity
- It is preferred that you have at least 1 to 3 years of prior
job experience in a manufacturing or warehouse setting.
- Valid driver's license is required
- SAP experience is desired.
- The capacity to recognize and comprehend numbers and values,
record them precisely into an online database, and ensure that all
customer paperwork is correctly documented in order to prevent
delayed shipment(s) to customers
- Strong mathematical skills are required.
the capacity to visually discern minute color differences and other
- Ability to operate equipment with good hand-eye
- Ability to prioritize decisions and make autonomous judgments
depending on the situation at hand visually and mentally.
- The capacity to efficiently and effectively operate a computer
and related software.
- Having the ability to perform all shifts and any necessary
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor, this is a physically
demanding work that requires the ability to move, lift, push, and
pull repeatedly. The incumbent must move loads in the warehouse
- Complies with all existing safety regulations and norms as
described in the coworker handbook and in line with Amcor's safety
policies and procedures.
- Understands and communicates to coworkers and management any
hazards or safety concerns. use all personal protective equipment
- Complete all necessary housekeeping tasks.
You should be proficient in:
Keywords: Amcor Rigid Packaging Addison, Naperville , Material Handler, Professions , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!