Construction Project Manager
Posted on: September 19, 2022
BRIEF DESCRIPTION -(Total Compensation Range $100,000-$140,000)
We pride ourselves on hiring the best candidates to join the BluSky
family, and are passionate about our team, our culture, and our
services. BluSky is seeking the most talented, driven, and
professional individuals who want to grow their careers, be a part
of a supportive team, and have passion to succeed.
BluSky's Construction Project Manager is responsible for the
day-to-day management of all assigned construction projects,
including but not limited to, customer service and communication,
vendor selection and buyout, materials procurement, scheduling,
budgeting, and financial reporting, and proactive safety
compliance, and quality control. The Project Manager is also
responsible for working closely with project stakeholders
throughout the process to ensure the highest level of customer
WHY WORK AT BLUSKY
Since BluSky's founding, our management team has placed a strong
emphasis on creating a working environment that fosters our
employees. This "employee first" mentality has enabled us to be
certified four times as a great workplace by the independent
analysts at Great Place to Work - and to make the list of "Best
Companies to Work For in Colorado" five times. Read more at
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence
in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government
guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety,
quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety
compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship
based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper
subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper
communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals as defined
- Create, update, and present project schedules to the customer,
Project Director, and VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring, and training junior-level
- Professionally represent BluSky on emergency on-call management
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed
change order form and budget updates.
- 5+ years of full-time construction project management
- Expert in construction project management, financials,
processes, and administration.
- Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in
highly autonomous environments.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project
stakeholders and local officials.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or
related field preferred.
- OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications
- Construction of multi-family, hotel and multi-building facility
This position offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive
benefits. This position is eligible for an auto allowance, fuel
card, expense account, company laptop, cell phone, and company
apparel. BluSky offers an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits
package that includes health insurance plans (medical, dental, and
vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with
guaranteed match, 12 paid holidays, and 3 weeks of PTO.
Please review our Why I love BluSky video at
BluSky is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity,
religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and
related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
uniform service member and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information,
disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: goblusky, Naperville , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!