Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: September 18, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Staff Management is looking for a
Bid Analyst. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: a)
processing bid requests b) special projects requiring the use of
Excel c) maintenance to trade agreements in SAP d) filing. If this
is something you're ready to start send your resume to Nicole at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Perks & Benefits: Paid Training,
Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical
/ Dental Insurance, STD /LTD. Shifts: 1st Shift. Employment Types:
Full Time, Temp to Hire. Pay Rate: $22.00 / hour Duties:
- Reviewing and analyzing bid requests and making recommendations
to sales on products and pricing
- Analyzing bid recaps in order to understand win/loss/share
- Managing the Non-Profit and For-Profit bid process and contract
process to ensure accurate, timely and financially sound pricing
decisions and contract pricing integrity. Manages the process
within Specialty Channels Vistex system, as well as various
customer managed bid and contract systems. Communicates directly
with customers on contracts.#LI-NK1. Position Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant business experience.
Foodservice bid, sales or customer service experience.
- Excellent time management and a high degree of organization and
analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and confidence.
- Skilled in computer and software applications including Excel.
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18
years old., required education: Bachelors. Work Location: Kellogg,
Naperville, IL 60563. Job Types: Customer Service Rep,
Administrative/Clerical. Industry: Manufacturing.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Naperville , Bid Analyst, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!