Senior Electrical Consultant
Company: Harrison Gray Search and Consulting
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Overview: A national engineering consulting firm is looking
to add a senior electrical consultant in their greater Chicago
office. This is an opportunity to join a great team with an
excellent culture. This role will be responsible for investigating
electrical-related accidents and incidents. In addition to
investigatory work, this person is responsible for maintaining a
book of business and expanding upon said client list, in addition
to servicing corporate accounts.
- Prepares and reviews project proposals or plans
- Accepts or decline potential new projects based on accepted
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign
duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to
ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed
- Performs field inspections in a range of environments and
- Provide technical advice and resolve problems for project
- Conducts client presentations and technical conference
- Perform marketing and business development to identify
potential clients and strategies to build client base.
- Mentors junior consultants in growth and development.
- Testifies in court proceedings (depositions and/or trials) on
behalf of clients, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer, Masters or PhD
- 5-10 years of experience
- PE required, CFEI or CFI preferred
Work: On-Site/Travel Salary: $100,000+, negotiable based on
previous experience/billing experience, compensation is a
combination of base salary, billable hours, and various bonus
Harrison Gray does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral
of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, or other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Harrison Gray Search and Consulting, Naperville , Senior Electrical Consultant, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!