Company: Amcor Rigid Packaging Addison
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- Assembles manufacturing tools, such as robots, auxiliary
machinery, automation, etc.
- Investigates and pinpoints production equipment and injection
molding process problems.carries out TPM and preventative
maintenance tasks that are set for each shift.
- Maintains the collection of production data, which includes
setup, downtime, and process change.
- Verifies that all procedures are carried out within the set
control limits (MRB and OEE).Education Level / Required
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalentYou should be proficient
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Packaging Experience
- Plastics - PA66 Materials Experience
Keywords: Amcor Rigid Packaging Addison, Naperville , Process Technician, Professions , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!