Dedicated Delivery Driver NON-CDL
Company: Kenco Transportation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Dedicated Delivery Driver-NON-CDL (Full and Part time)
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Dedicated Delivery Driver to service
our dedicated customer. Come grow with us! Why should you join
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information!
- Operating a straight truck safely and legally.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Use of Electronic Logging Device (ELD's)
- Delivering products to customer's homes (customer service
skills A MUST!!!)
- Must be professional in delivery of product(s) to home and
respect customer's property.
- Physical work-- loading and unloading products from appliances
- Multi-stops- several different appliances to deliver including
- We deliver to all home types such as apartments, townhomes,
single-family homes, etc.
- Newly incorporated power-assist hand trucks which assist in
lifting the products
- $22.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on location
- Paid every week via direct deposit.
- No waiting for Medical, Dental, or Vision! All DAY ONE
- 401K match eligibility after 30 days!
Kenco is in the search for professional, customer service driven
- Does not require a CDL, but does require 1 yr verifiable
driving/delivery experience in a commercial vehicle (ex: box
truck/straight truck/ commercial vehicle).
- Good driving record
- Must be able to work with another driver as this is a team
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, and DOT
- If driver holds a CDL, Must be registered in the National Drug
and Alcohol Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history
- Must have customer service/delivery experience
- Must be willing to be out for overnights throughout the week
depending on what location you are delivering to.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
Perks: Company shirts, voucher for steel toed shoes, $$ allowance
per day, and the list goes on!
Qualified candidates, click APPLY below or Call (877) 840-1197
Keywords: Kenco Transportation, Naperville , Dedicated Delivery Driver NON-CDL, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!