Sleep Day Technician
Company: The Center for Sleep Medicine
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Does your current position offer ownership? At the Center for
Sleep Medicine we offer a 4-day work week, competitive pay,
generous benefits, and the opportunity for personal growth and
- Looking for Work-life balance?
- Looking for a 4 day work week?
- Interested in a 3 day weekend every week?
- Looking for a career with excellent benefits?
- A self motivated, attention to detail individual?
- A team player?
- Looking to be an owner? We are an Employee-Owned company (ESOP)
which means employees own the shares of the company!If you answered
yes to these questions, we want to meet with you!Full-time Day
Technician needed for fast paced medical office in Naperville, IL.
to educate patients about their sleep disorder and the safe and
effective use of their prescribed equipment. Flexibility required
but a typical shift for this position is Monday through Thursday,
8:00 am- 6:00 pm.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet Patients/visitors
- Perform daytime sleep studies and home sleep testing
- Train & educate patients/caregivers use, operation &
maintenance of DME equipment.
- Troubleshoot over the phone with patients
- Process in-lab/HST reports
- Check in patients at the front desk
- Knowledge of sleep disorders, diagnosis, treatment and
terminologyAs an employee-owned company, our team members can
expect to receive between 5% and 12% more in wages, and 2.5x
greater wealth in retirement accounts when compared to similar
positions in centers that are not employee owned. Employee-owned
companies, like ours, are also more successful in recruiting a
talented, committed staff. If that's you, we look forward to
discussing this opportunity with our team.Must be able to provide
BLS/CPR for patientsRPSGT preferred but not requiredNO PHONE CALLS
WILL BE ACCEPTEDJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: The Center for Sleep Medicine, Naperville , Sleep Day Technician, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!