Company: Mondelez International
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelz International?Join
our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.You
independently operate and maintain at least one process, equipment
or systems following autonomous maintenance (AM) standards and use
your technical skills to improve line and/or system performance to
meet business needs.How you will contribute
- Performs all duties in compliance with plant rules and
practices safety, conduct, sanitation and good housekeeping.
- Must become knowledgeable with basic electronic control devices
so that installation and terminations can be made without physical
or electrical damage to the equipment.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper use and care of testing
equipment including but not limited to meters, probes, calibration
instruments, and PLC programs.
- Must have the tools and knowledge to disassemble and reassemble
equipment that is necessary to get to an electrical problem,
service all electrical motors. Any motor/ reducer over 5HP will
have a mechanic service the reducer or vari-drive portion.
- Lay out and install any power, light and electrical control
system without drawings. Install conduit runs with / without
drawings. Provide rigging necessary to pull in cables.
- Maintain complete knowledge of electrical circuits in assigned
area, including interlocking sequences, placement and switching
procedures of the electrical distribution system and factory
- Responsible for calibrating measuring equipment and tracking
calibrations as needed as well as handle any follow-ups on
corrective actions required.
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical
problems are encountered.
- Assemble and maintain electrical and electronic systems
according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical
principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Install and maintain electrical control systems and
- Maintain electrical, parts, assemblies, and systems to correct
- Set up and operate test equipment or PLC program monitoring to
evaluate performance of equipment, or systems under operating
conditions, and record results.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and others to identify,
define, and solve problems. Build, calibrate, maintain,
troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing
- Analyze and interpret information to resolve operating or
- Evaluate and utilize shop electrical drawings for sound
electrical troubleshooting practice.
- Know and understand method and sequence of operations for
troubleshooting and testing processing equipment.Physical
Demands:The following physical demands are examples of duties that
may be performed
- Climb steps
- Lift 50 pounds and maintain balance
- Ability to perform duties in extreme varying temperatures
- Crawl over, under and into equipment as necessary to perform
- Work from ladders and liftsMore about this roleEducation /
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)Job
- An understanding of Basic Electronics
- Basic Electrician/Electronic Technician skills, AB and TI PLC's
temperature control, PID loops, RTDs, TC's pressure level,
humidity/moisture, pH, electronic scales, photoelectric sensors,
- PC skills - replace and reconfigure personal computer utilized
in process applications.
- Install and maintain motors, motor control circuits, VFD
drives, and 480v-power distribution.
- At least 2-4 years manufacturing experience as a hands-on
Electrician or successful completion of an approved Apprenticeship
- 2-year associate degree. We can consider a recently graduated
person as long as they know how they PLC and basic electronic
- Monday-Friday, 3rd shift. Weekends only needed on an Overtime
basis.Pay rate: $37.01 Hourly. $0.25/hour 2nd shift $0.30/hour 3rd
shift differential.For office-based, salaried roles at Bakery and
Customer Service & Logistics locations, and some remote roles proof
of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment.
Religious, medical and/or other accommodations as required by law
will be considered on a case by case basis. You may review the
Mondelz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website
at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States. This
COVID-19 vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that
do not permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not
limited to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Montana,
North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.Mondelez
Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require
accommodation to participate in the job application process may
contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Keywords: Mondelez International, Naperville , Technical Electrician-1, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!