Company: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: With 13 locations and growing, Midwest Fuel
Injection specializes in rebuilding fuel injection pumps and
injectors. We are looking for an individual to join our team of
Diesel Technicians in Palatine, IL.The ideal Diesel Technician must
be a hardworking, self-starter that is able to work in a fast paced
environment. Duties will include, cleaning and tearing down fuel
injection pumps and injectors.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A
- Clean and teardown our remanufactured fuel injection pumps and
- Uses chemical and mechanical methods to clean incoming pumps
- Teardown of cleaned assemblies using hand and small power tools
- Must follow documented procedures and work instructions.
Requirements: SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS OF A DIESEL TECHNICIAN
- Previous diesel pump experience is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED, College or trade school, automotive
repair training and good mechanical aptitude highly desirable.
- Detail oriented, results driven, fosters Teamwork, and
maintains a safe and healthy working environment.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
OF A DIESEL TECHNICIAN
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance;
and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally life and/or move
up to 70 pounds.
- This is a stand-up position that requires standing at a work
bench while working all day.PM21
Keywords: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation, Naperville , Diesel Technician, Professions , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!