Company: Egen Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Egen is a data engineering and cloud modernization firm helping
industry-leading companies achieve digital breakthroughs and
deliver for the future, today. We are catalysts for change who
create digital breakthroughs at warp speed. Our team of cloud and
data engineering experts are trusted by top clients in pursuit of
the extraordinary. An Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company 7 times,
and recently recognized on the Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50
list, Egen has also been recognized as a great place to work 3
times. We are looking for a self-starting and passionate Business
Analyst to be a key member of our Strategy team. In this role, you
will work on high-visibility projects for our Leadership Team to
help drive our aggressive strategic direction. You will gain
hands-on experience in marketing, finance, operations, partnership
development, sales, and other key areas. - What You'll Do: As a
member of the strategy team, you'll help evaluate and execute
growth and strategic partnership opportunities. You'll also help
our business development team support business and product
development opportunities. As a business analyst, you must have a
mix of strong business and technical skills. You will support
multiple projects simultaneously, be highly self-motivated, and
enjoy solving hard problems. This is a highly visible role and
critical to our success, and you'll have the opportunity to grow
rapidly in this role and gain senior executive exposure across a
variety of industries. This position is a great way to learn our
business and have a profound impact while offering accelerated
responsibilities and career growth opportunities.
- Analyze the company's strategic objectives and identify and
recommend and pursue business opportunities and new technologies
that meet our growth objectives.
- Perform research on new technologies, as well as identify
industry and competitive trends.
- Support the executive team on aspects of business development,
which include research, analysis, and creation of pitch, marketing,
and commercialization materials.
- Support coordination of cross-functional engineering, design,
and product teams in the evaluation of technical employees,
technology solutions, and other product diligence.
- Identify areas for integration of new technology infrastructure
and other IT systems.
- Take on special projects on an as-needed basis.Qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master's degree from a reputed university
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in venture capital,
technology-focused corporate development and strategy, due
diligence-focused management consulting or technology-focused
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability, along
with excellent business judgment
- Experience doing industry research, completing competitive
landscaping and comparisons, doing value chain analyses, and
- Experience interacting with senior audiences and
- Strong project management skills, including a proven ability to
think through all aspects of the process, manage long-term projects
- Experience working with concepts and technologies behind Big
Data analytics, SaaS, predictive analytics, and predictive
- Driven self-starter with a passion for excellence and an
ability to work under minimal supervision
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to
build relationships successfully across teamsAdditional Preferred
- Navigates well in a fast-paced and often changing environment
with competing priorities.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and is a self-starter.
- Exhibits creative problem solving and decision-making skills,
with a strong analytical thought process.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong
relationships across functions.
- Takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency; highly
Keywords: Egen Solutions, Naperville , Business Analyst, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!