Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $64,000 - $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $940-$1,150 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or
greater CDL experienceJob ID: 230288Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the Great Lakes RegionPay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need CDL
training? Explore our or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk
you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- Customize your job - Pick your preferred freight type: Van
Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 1500PI207968164
Keywords: Schneider, Naperville , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...