Posted on: March 20, 2023
MOBILE LASER TECHNICIANNAPERVILLE & LOMBARD, ILLINOIS AREAS We
are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Mobile Laser Technician- so don't
wait.Apply Now and get HIRED!
- Do you dislike working the same hours every single day, doing
the same exact thing?
- Are you ready to work for a company that provides you with
everything you need to perform your duties successfully?
- Do you like working independently and managing yourself? Our
Mobile Laser Technicians love working for HealthTronics because
this is not your typical nine-to-five, boring clock-in and out type
of role. We provide our Laser Technicians with the tools and
resources to travel to different partner locations to help set up
laser equipment and work with the onsite medical team to make an
impact in patient's lives. JOB OVERVIEW No two days are the same.
You will get to travel between a variety of treatment facilities
and physician centers in the Naperville and Lombard IL areas. There
may be some weeks when you will be scheduled less than 40 hours,
but you will always get paid a minimum of 40 hours plus over-time
when applicable. You will deliver and set up medical equipment at
different facilities for treatment. You will provide support to
surgical staff focusing on the delivery of excellent patient care.
Healthcare providers turn to HealthTronics for their medical
technology needs because we understand that specialty practices
need special consideration. Therefore, we're all working for the
same thing. Our solutions include:
- Additional Solutions
- Repair & Maintenance Learn more about what our field mobile
technicians do: Check out our YouTube Channel! Laser Technicians
Radiologic & Lithotripsy Technicians We're a cohesive group who
believe that communication and collaboration are key to developing
strong, professional relationships with each other and the
healthcare community. We have fun, we value the relationships we
build, we enjoy our company benefits. Why wait? Join us where you
WILL make a difference! REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule; most cases are scheduled
Mon-Fri between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Must have a current driver's license, clean driving record, and
be able to legally drive in accordance with DOT standards (at least
21 years of age)
- Must satisfy credentialing requirements established by health
care facilities including vaccinations, immunizations, training
courses, etc. PREFERRED CANDIDATES
- At least one year experience providing assistance in a
- Experience in roles where you had to service multiple job sites
COMPENSATIONEducation and experience may be considered along with
internal equity when job offers are extended. All Laser Technicians
are guaranteed a minimum of 40 hours per week. This means even when
you are scheduled less than 40-hours, you will still get paid the
minimum plus any overtime accrued. WHY HEALTHTRONICS?
- Hourly position with MINIMUM of 40 hours a week
- Full BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision, company
- Employees are eligible to accrue to 200 hours of accrued PTO a
- Work CLOSELY with physicians and hospital staff in a treatment
- GENEROUS Paid Time Off allowance
- Company PROVIDED iPhone, iPad
- INDEPENDENT work environment
- Have FUN while getting paid HealthTronics is committed to equal
opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known
physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and
applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Visit our
website and connect with us!Facebook - Twitter - Instagram-
Keywords: Healthtronics, Naperville , Laser Technician, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...