Senior Applications Analyst
Company: CTG, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Senior Applications Analyst
3 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aSenior Applications Analystopening.This position is remote - work from home.
Location: Remote - work from home
Duration: 3 months, with potential for extension
Role and Responsibilities:
The AEHR Support Senior Analyst works under the direction of the Ambulatory Manager or team lead(s) to provide day-to-day operational support, ongoing maintenance and configuration of the Allscripts/Altera Touchworks Enterprise Electronic Health Record application. The AEHR Support Senior Analyst works independently on major initiatives which align with the business goals and objectives.
- Work to provide technical application solutions to meet the client needs.
- Collaborate with project manager, analysts, and management to meet implementation project timelines.
- Possess senior level knowledge of application and integration.
- Ensure application changes and enhancements meet the technical specifications and adhere to all change control policies.
- Serve as a representative for the AEHR on assigned projects, leading all application efforts and coordination.
- Provide support for the EHR system as determined in the support matrix.
o Provide Tier II application support to NSLIJ physicians and staff using the Allscripts/Altera Touchworks EHR system.
o Follow the incident management and problem management processes per the defined support SLA.
o Communicate with end users of the EHR system to understand issues encountered and develop solutions.
- Participate and provide support for enterprise initiatives, such as system upgrades, new integrations, and the configuration of new functionality.
o Participate in the analysis and design of system enhancements.
o Create documentation for system configuration and workflows.
- Write and execute test plans for unit, functional, and integrated testing as required including plans used for interfaces, system enhancements, workflows, and system upgrades.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, and application administration as needed.
- Follow and enforce change management processes for all environment changes.
- Create and maintain documentation on all activities, project specifications, and maintain Disaster Recovery documentation as needed.
- Perform systems administration activities in the EHR such as new user setup, workspace configurations, role setup, e-prescribing enrollment, etc.
- Provide support as needed during the implementation of new facilities, and provide on-going systems and operational support for each facility.
- Liaison with the third party vendors as needed for support and implementations.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation for Production Support.
- Academic and professional qualifications:
o BA or BS preferred or other relevant combination of training and expertise.
o 5-7 years extensive experience in providing technical support and maintenance.
- Experience in clinical implementations, specifically ambulatory EMR applications. Allscripts/Altera Touchworks EHR experience highly desired and is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately
- Integrity an high professional, personal, and ethical standards
- Ability to fulfill the requirements of On-Call rotation
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactTheresa Hillard at 716-887-7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree ( -16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Senior Applications Analyst
Keywords: CTG, Inc., Naperville , Senior Applications Analyst, Professions , Naperville, Illinois
here to apply!