Insurance Sales Agent - Hillside, IL
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay: Commission Based -----" We pay for performance! Successful
first year agents average pay of nearly $38K in their first year
with the second year pay growing to an average of nearly $47K. Top
agents earn over $53K in their first year with that growing to over
$68K in their second year.
Benefits: Group Life Insurance, Major Medical, Dental, Short-term;
Long-term disability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation,
Educational Reimbursement. Superior performance is recognized
through numerous awards, prizes, and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? This career
could be for you!
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company located in
Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance
needs of modest-income families. As a home service family of
companies, we are dedicated to frequent personal contact with our
customers for premium collection and other service needs.
Responsibilities:Agents are each assigned a territory (called an
agency) with an established book of in-force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products, closing sales,
and using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based on a pre-arranged
- Responding promptly to policyholder service requests such as
beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collected, and processing
Expectations:Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill the
responsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge and skills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agents to earn a
paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing -----" Various state licenses are required to sell or
service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance and
guidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing
- Basic Training -----" During the first 26 weeks, new agents
complete a basic development program that includes self-study,
classroom time, role-play, and extensive fieldwork.
Rewards:The opportunity to become a successful agent is an
opportunity to build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- An established business -----" New agents pay nothing for an
established agency, which has a built-in clientele of loyal
- Pay for performance -----" A chance to write their own paycheck
with increasing income opportunity as skills and knowledge
- Job stability -----" Employment in a field where there is an
increasing need of qualified professionals
- Prestige -----" Recognition in the community as a respected
- Advancement -----" The potential for future promotion to a
- Personal Satisfaction -----" Knowing that they are doing
meaningful work when they help others protect the people they love
and the things they own
Equal opportunity -----" We are firmly committed to our policy of
providing equal employment opportunity based on individual
Opportunity is knocking. Don--------t let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-355-3007.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Insurance Sales Agent, Location: Naperville, IL -
Keywords: Kemper, Naperville , Insurance Sales Agent - Hillside, IL, Sales , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!