Company: Chervon North America
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About Our Sales Coordinator OpportunityThe Sales Coordinator
will collaborate with the Ace team to provide all Ace Hardware
Retailers exceptional sales support, customer service and education
of our products including but not limited to EGO, SKIL and SKILSAW.
They will develop relationships to promote product placement in Ace
locations, identify marketplace opportunities, and prepare
strategic sales presentations. Our Coordinator will interface
closely with the Director of Sales, Ace Territory Sales Managers,
Ace Key Account Manager as well as key contacts within our
industry, including teams in our China global corporate
office.Sales Coordinator Summary of Responsibilities:
- Satisfy customer needs through prompt response, friendly
service, and support that often exceeds expectations.
- Act as the liaison between Ace Territory Sales Managers and
internal personnel & departments to include managing all sales
order activity, inventory replenishments, product inquiries,
investigating order shipments/trackings, and ensuring the timely
and accurate delivery of products needed; processing orders and
providing marketing materials to our Ace Retailers.
- Develop an expert understanding of Ace Hardware's internal
system related to reporting, and item maintenance.
- Attend and coordinate Ace trade shows twice a year in support
of Key Account Manager and Director of Sales.
- Develop an "expert" understanding of all current Ace Programs
in order to develop new retailer relationships and give guidance to
existing Ace Dealers on new programs.
- Processes all PO's and invoices associated with the Ace
Hardware account and maintain a current running budget.
- Perform varied and diverse office clerical duties.Sales
Coordinator Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant Sales Support or Sales
- A positive attitude and "people skills" are essential
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of software packages
include Microsoft, Salesforce, ChromeRiver
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Superb written and oral communication skills as well as the
ability to communicate with various Ace retailers throughout the
United States in a clear, friendly, business manner
- Excellent organization/prioritization skills; ability to
multitask, work well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet
required deadlines in a fast-paced environment while focused on
details and accuracy
- This position may require 15-20% travel.About Our Working
EnvironmentChervon North America operates in a casual and fun
environment. We offer a very competitive benefits package including
health, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance,
401(k) and a competitive time off program.Chervon North America is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment
without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status,
national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender, pregnancy,
military status, order of protection status, transgender status,
genetic information, or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: Chervon North America, Naperville , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!