Part Time Client Service Representative/Cashier
Company: Advantage Acura of Naperville
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionPART TIME CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER
Hours: 3:45pm – 8pm (2-3 nights per week) + alternate Saturdays
(8am – 6pm) Job SummaryAdvantage Acura of Naperville is seeking a
part-time energetic, professional cashier. Must be organized,
dependable, accurate, able to multi-task, and have exceptional
communication skills.Must also have excellent phone skills and a
positive attitude. Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer phones and direct customer to the proper department in a
professional, friendly, and efficient manner, striving to minimize
the amount of time they are put on hold.
- Receive cash, checks, and credit card payments from customers
and record the amount received. Issue receipts, refunds and proper
change when needed.
- Maintain daily records of all cashier transactions and verify
against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at the
end of shift.
- Perform related clerical duties.
- Assist the managers with various clerical duties as
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Auto dealer experience preferred but will train the right
- Paid weekly
- Growth Opportunities – we promote from within
- Lunch provided by dealership on Saturdays
Keywords: Advantage Acura of Naperville, Naperville , Part Time Client Service Representative/Cashier, Sales , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!