Route Service & Sales Representative
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Sign On Bonus Eligible!
What you will do
* Candidate will maintain and grow a route servicing existing fire
extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly
engineered gas system customers.
* Inspect, service, repair and install 2 or more suppression
product lines, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, pre-engineered
and industrial systems according to safety requirements and
How you will do it
* Make recommendations based on manufacturer's specification and
* Identify deficiencies. Quote, sell, and repair on-site.
* Up-sell existing customers to new product offerings and services
to meet compliance with current fire code regulations.
* Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance
* Meet or exceed quotas set forth by the direct supervisor.
* Call on potential customers to offer suppression products and
* Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers to new product
offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code
What we look for
* 1-5 years of experience with service in the fire protection
* Sales experience with proven record of growing business through
* Must be flexible with working hours, possible nights/weekends to
meet customers' needs.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-5 years' experience customer service.
* Must have Extinguisher License A or B.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must have valid driver's license and have a good driving
* Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
* Must be able to climb and work in awkward and cramped positions,
working around kitchen equipment, stairwells, fire escapes,
* Must be able to lift to 50lb and carry 50 yards.
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any
other characteristic protected by law. To view more information
about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a
candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit here.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Naperville , Route Service & Sales Representative, Sales , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!