Sales Representative, Premium Fashion
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Luxottica is a global
leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion,
luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than
150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail
stores across the globe.In North America, our wholesale business is
the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top
fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include;
LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We
are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in
the United States.Luxottica's Wholesale teams deliver the highest
quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of
products and markets to support our customers and fuel their
businesses all over North America.GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Sales
Representative's responsibility is to achieve sales targets and
deliver growth by regularly visiting customers to provide best in
class service, maximizing their call cycle based on customer
profile and the Luxottica Loyalty Rewards program. The incumbent is
responsible in executing brand strategies while also maintaining
the established standards for distribution, training, productivity
and merchandising.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, annual sales, average unit price,
distribution and door productivity targets for each of the brand
collections they carry.
- Develops and adheres to effective call plan to achieve desired
service frequency of customer visits, with a goal of regularly
visiting all customers in an 4-12 week rotation or less (with
Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver priority coverage).
- Regularly visits customer to ensure brand visual merchandising
- refreshes POP materials regularly along with board space to
reflect brand positioning and support sell through of product
- Logging visits in One Sales Suite.
- Utilizes reports, trainings, samples, hardware/software to
effectively manage the customer relationship and to enhance sales
- Proactively manages distribution in their territory based on
- Builds strong working relationship at all levels within the
practices and businesses they manage.
- Utilizes all brand materials to conduct regular customer
trainings to reinforce knowledge and ensure message to the
end-patient/ consumer is translated consistently with the brand
- Remains current on trends affecting the business.
- Cultivates existing customer base with regular visits to their
location, while continuously prospecting for new potential in the
- Collaborate with sales counterparts (i.e. other brand
divisions, Essilor, etc) in delivering broader synergy
- Participates in and represents Luxottica in local, regional and
national trade shows
- Develops an effective business plan by leveraging Luxottica
Rewards program, tools, and resources to demonstrate ROI and
deliver sales growth
- Submits weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics to leadership in order
to further develop and support growth strategies.
- Attends required corporate training sessions, conference calls,
team meetings and appointments within the district.
- Develops and conducts trunk shows and other patient/consumer
events in top practices to create awareness for brands and drive
- 2+ years (min) of direct sales experience with proven track
record of results
- Must be able to carry sample bags weighing at least 25 Ibs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. -
- Proven sales performance and ability to increase revenues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve and anticipate challenges in
advance while proposing solutions.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Significant and regular field time required with overnights
dependent on geography (up to 100% travel).
- Valid driver's license and eligibility to work in US.
- Ability to utilize personal car for work related travel on a
daily basis.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSUpon request and consistent
with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance
in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable
accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline
at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact
information so that we may follow up in a timely manner). -We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being
perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or
stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Naperville
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Merchandising, Retail, Fashion
Keywords: Luxottica, Naperville , Sales Representative, Premium Fashion, Sales , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!