Sales Development Representative
Company: Core BTS,Inc.
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Sales Development RepresentativeJob SummaryCore BTS, a leading
provider of Digital Transformation consulting and IT professional
services, is seeking an SDR to join our team. The primary
responsibility of the Sales Development Representative will be to
prospect and qualify potential customers. The ideal candidate will
have a proven track record of success in outbound sales
development, with a focus on selling technology or consulting
services. -Key Responsibilities
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities to identify potential
customers for our cloud consulting services that may include
Microsoft, Cisco and Pure Storage
- Qualify leads to ensure they meet our target customer profile
and have a potential need for our services.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to set up and schedule
appointments for the next steps in the sales process.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to conduct follow-up
oureach to leads and accounts generated from our lead- and
account-based demand generation campaigns.
- Use our CRM and other sales tools to document and track
prospecting activities, lead qualification, and progress through
the sales funnel.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly targets for qualified
appointments and revenue generated from those appointments.
- Partner with Core BTS's strategic partners and counterpart SDR
teams to drive new account strategies.
- Build and manage outbound email campaigns, sequences, and
cadences to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- 1+ years of experience in sales development or lead
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets for
qualified appointments and revenue generated.
- Experience selling technology or consulting services
- Experience selling Microsoft, Cisco, Pure and related
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM software and other sales automation
toolsBenefitsYou'll love working at Core BTS not just for the usual
benefits, but for our environment and culture!
- You'll work with a great group of people in a highly
collaborative team and results-oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely
positive environment where there is always the opportunity to
challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You'll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients
throughout North America.We provide a comprehensive benefits
program including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Life
Insurance, Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Generous Vacation and
Flex Time Off Programs, Company Paid Holidays, and Training and
Development Opportunities.NoticesThe above description is intended
to describe the general nature and level of work performed by
individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge,
skills, or experience required of individuals in this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
-Core BTS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer.Core BTS will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with -The Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance -and/or applicable law(s).Powered
Keywords: Core BTS,Inc., Naperville , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...